Squadron1111 Intellegence HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from the FPDF

Go down

Greetings from the FPDF Empty Greetings from the FPDF

Post  Mad Dog Munro Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Hi guys,

I'm here on behalf of the Fort Perryn Defense Force / Cannonball Crew. I see you have a bunch of folks in the gatehouse at Fort Perryn right now helping out with the seige - hope you are enjoying it as much as we are, and we greatly appreciate your presence and help.

It looks like you generally prefer in-game communications but I'd like to talk to you about a proposed EHB weekend policy that we are considering in co-ordination with the other survivor groups in the gatehouse.

The idea is to give the gatehouse defenders some occasional respite, a chance to stock up and help the survivors maintain an edge in what is shaping up to be a fun and (hopefully) long lasting siege. The new policy would be advertised in game as well through speaking, radio, graffiti etc to help ensure people know what is going on. We've used this tactic before in previous sieges at Perryn and it has proved its effectiveness. However it would be good to try and get the main gatehouse groups on the same page ahead of time so we're not working against each other on the cades or causing unnecessary surprise, frustration or confusion.

Happy to talk in-game if you prefer, but ideally I'd like to save AP for the 'cades and healing and reviving my comrades... Smile Is there somewhere we can talk offline? Either here or on our forum (see link in my UD profile description) if you are able to send a representative over?

Regards,
Mad Dog Munro
urbandead profile.cgi?id=1058024

Mad Dog Munro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum