Squadron1111 Intellegence HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heey guys

+2
SK100
Look Im a Doctor
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heey  guys Empty Heey guys

Post  Look Im a Doctor Fri May 13, 2011 3:28 pm

You still alive? Been ages since I played Urbandead... Decided to check my account today, I was dead on Tarasius. Waiting on Bragg right now. What's new?

Look Im a Doctor

http://lucasirineu.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Heey  guys Empty Re: Heey guys

Post  SK100 Fri May 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey, Hey.

Check out my observations about the last two months in Malton:

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:SK100

SK100

SK100

Back to top Go down

Post  Look Im a Doctor Sat May 14, 2011 7:49 am

Whoa. That's crazy. Oh well. Makes the game more fun!

Someone could've posted a thread somewhere on 4chan asking people to go and start playing as zombies the ruin the game, or something. I have no idea why one would do that or why people would listen to them, but its one of the places where you can get a few thousand individuals willing to do something like that.

Anyway, I'm back in action. Long live 1111!

edit: I'm currently on Metacalfe Museum, and out of AP, but the building is kind of barricaded and there aren't many zombies outside, so it should be safe for a while... Where's everyone? I feel like just sitting there by myself isn't going to help a lot.

Look Im a Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  SK100 Sat May 14, 2011 9:51 am

The last time I got zombified, Page Turner and I went to one of the abandoned suburbs to try rebuilding without too much zed oversight. We are both in Molebank. I'm in the crowd of zombies standing in Hanlon Park. I've been here for three days and seen many revives around me, but still no luck. Page is, I think, in or near St. Elisabeth's Hospital, 1SE of me. The rest of 1111 is probably scattered around Tarasius. But look at the big map. There hasn't been a safe suburb for weeks now. I'm afraid the only hope is Kevanic Intervention.

SK100

SK100

Back to top Go down

Post  Look Im a Doctor Sat May 14, 2011 10:46 am

"tassajaramonk said "Do don't try to defend this place, it's no use, the Dead is zerging on a whole new scale, but search rates are awesome! Just found 10 FAKs in 10 searches inside Tarasius. Hide inside clubs and cinemas, Guerilla war DONT take a stand... yet!!" (1 hour and 39 minutes ago)"
Guess I'm gonna have to agree with tassajara.

Do you think that maybe the upped search rate has something to do with the number of zombies? Maybe someone changed it to make things more fair? I mean, Tarasius is ruined and dark... Either they're the luckiest person ever, or at least we have this one advantage now.

I know that making a stand right now would be impossible, but we should at least try to stick around to the same area... I'll head to Molebank tomorrow or tonight when I have enough AP, maybe if more of us could stick together in there we'd have a better chance?

Look Im a Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  SK100 Sat May 14, 2011 11:10 am

In talking with some members of The Dead, they complained that when the zombie/survivor ratio get's too one-sided, search rates change--probably automatically--so the best they can do is capture all the suburbs and point to that as a victory.

I'm not surprised to hear that search rates have improved. Unfortunately, I can't search while a zombie. :-(

You're welcome to join us. I've got some awesome photos to show you of the tour Page and I took around Malton while all this was happening. Check my new character description.

SK100

SK100

Back to top Go down

Heey  guys Empty what the hell

Post  SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead Sat May 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Hi Folks,
Forgot about this forum, and decided to check in after getting squashed repeatedly by the Dead zerg fest. I've got one alt who is alive and loaded with needles and faks .. from hanging out in New Arkam (bottom left corner). When I left the area 3 days ago, it was still lit and was filling with refugies. Probably a blood bath right now though.
I'd like to rendevous with other x1111 folks. Where in Molebank? I am in an esb junkyard in Reganbank .. and am using a zombified alt to scout around Tararius for signs of life.
-Gary

SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead

Back to top Go down

Post  SK100 Sat May 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey, Santa Cruz!

I'm still waiting for a good old-fashioned revival in Hanlon Park, Molebank.

SK100

SK100

Back to top Go down

Post  Look Im a Doctor Sat May 14, 2011 5:34 pm

I'm currently inside Derrington Cinema in Lerwill, with a zombie... Hopefully he will be nice and avoid attacking me. They broke into the museum, at least this is safer.

I have no needles, or I'd revive you, sorry about that SK. Should get somewhere decent in Molebank tomorrow... Maybe we could stay inside Badman cinema? Sounds like a cool place.

Look Im a Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead Sat May 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Okay.. sk100 revived. I am in the Austwick Museum. Not sure where else to go. There is a suspecious level 1, as of May, survivor in the St Jude. If anyone has a safe place to hide in Lewill, let me know.. I have a lot of needles. It would be good for us to try to be in the same area.

My santacruzdead alt just got revived by officeromally, and xuanvu woke up.. where are they going?

FYI: Reganbank has two factorys side by side (north-south) that are both lit and have been for days. I see hardly any zombies around, none attacking it. .. this is intel from my other alt.

FYI: Right to the west of there, in Grigg Hts.. there are multiple lit hospital and buildings:
St Julius Hosp., Cornelius Hosp.

And north of that Challes NT is lit.. esb. Boy, it sure is easy scouting as a zombie.

Last edited by SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead on Sat May 14, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead

Back to top Go down

Post  SK100 Sat May 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Thanks. I'm there. Page is revived, but lying out in a field. I'm encumbered with a genny and some fuel, so I can't pick up any more FAKs or syringes. Maybe tomorrow I will go back and clear out a hospital and install the genny.

SK100

SK100

Back to top Go down

Post  Look Im a Doctor Sun May 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Finally got to Molebank. I noticed A LOT of level 1 survivors out there in the open... Weird.

Currently resting on Copleston Library, pretty close to both hospitals, and Badman cinema, and got enough AP to go there if needed. Got here since there was nobody on Austwick.

So, guys? What's the plan? Anything we should do, other than letting these zeds chew our brains out?

Look Im a Doctor

Back to top Go down

Heey  guys Empty Chuckee D in Brooksville

Post  Chuckee D Sun May 15, 2011 2:46 pm

I just posted my report after getting revived in Bragg Park. (look under the General Strategy Thread)

I found a few survivors inside Brooksville, set up a lit building to draw attention away from the resource bldgs next to Tarasius Hosp. I have a few resources but I need to get the Zeds out of the NT's to dig up more needles.

Regrouping is not a good idea for now if we're going to fight a guerrilla battle...Posting reliable contact points, ie. where to rendevous and then scatter again quickly after gathering resources.

I just scouted the small area around NW Brooksville and we should post more scouting info here if nowhere else. Getting that info to the group's leaders will be the biggest problem, though...any suggestions????

Chuckee D

Back to top Go down

Post  SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead Sun May 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Guerrilla tactics are fine.. I am having a easy time getting resources in Griggs. Search rates really are good. Two of my four alts are alive and in well lit neighborhoods.. maybe the Dead has gotten bored and given up? (wishful thinking)
Not sure how to contact the x1111 leaders.. I don't know where they are hiding or where they transmitted from just recently. They are reviving at Briggs. Tmonk has a in game cell phone I believe.

SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuckee D Mon May 16, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm back in line waiting for a revive in Bragg Park. While I was posting the info in the report I posted I got bit and dragged into the street for a little buffet. I'll continue to hang out around N. Blytheville and get the neighborhood back to normal. It's guerilla style and fast attacks for now. Keep Posting here and we'll get to relay back to the leaders of Squad 1111 in game for now.

Chuckee D

Chuckee D

Back to top Go down

Post  Look Im a Doctor Mon May 16, 2011 6:31 pm

xuanwu said "hang tight you guys, more needles on the way. search rates are amazing in ruined NT's so stock up quick no need to light things. Nice to have so many zombies, it was getting a bit boring winning all the time... Keep up the fight, hit & run, leave no trace" (7 hours and 27 minutes ago)

--

Okay, so everyone heard both the guys in charge... Don't light things up, search, heal people, revive people, run from the zombies, sleep in dark places. Long live 1111!

Look Im a Doctor

Back to top Go down

Heey  guys Empty Griggs

Post  SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead Mon May 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Remember I said that Griggs was a nice place to hang out and restock.. well, probably not for much longer.. a mob is coming up from the south.. several groups of 30 zombies.
At some point, these zergers have to get tired of having to log in over and over again. How are they getting around the zerg protections? I can see maybe playing from home and then from work, but to support 10+ zombies?.. the hell

SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead

Back to top Go down

Post  Look Im a Doctor Tue May 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Must be a really large group of people.

Look Im a Doctor

Back to top Go down

Heey  guys Empty ... jeebus

Post  SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead Wed May 18, 2011 7:57 am

Okay.. Griggs is a wasteland. Where is a safe place to go? I have 3 alts turned zombie and 1 alive guy (hiding in an open building in Wykewood). Looks like Dead is putting in another shift to try squishing us.
Whats the deal with hiding in Cinemas. Is that a safe(r) place? One of my zeds is in one now, with 2 survivors .. and watched survivor get dragged out.

I've found only one lit neighborhood so far, while scanning the NW areas .... Shuttlebank - Marvell NT area.

SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead

Back to top Go down

Post  Look Im a Doctor Wed May 18, 2011 9:23 am

The area around Tarasius is pretty safe, I'm hiding with a couple survivors in a bank, getting syringes on Flooks and reviving at Bragg...

Banks and cinemas are dark, so its harder to hit people in there. So there's a smaller chance of dying. You can still die, of course, but it takes the zeds more AP, so in the end, better for us!

I'm loving the new search rates. A lit building would probably give you something for every search you made. Not that there are any lit buildings left, anyway...

Look Im a Doctor

Back to top Go down

Heey  guys Empty Zerging getting popular

Post  BullMeister Wed May 18, 2011 10:20 pm

I see that zerging is becoming the new 'In' thing. A new group just appeared today at the bottom of the group list on the stats page. The 'Unlimited Zerg Works' has 21 members and all 21 are at level 1.

As far as a bunch of people each having 10 alts in The Dead, I thought there was a 150 hit limit per day to the site which would limit a person to only being able to operate 3 characters in a 24 hour period. That would mean it would take about 600 or 700 unique IP addresses running 3 chars each to account for the surge of the new dead characters. I wonder if that limit isn't being enforced anymore which is allowing this group to destroy the game.

SantaCruz-can you run all 4 of your alts in one sitting? That would tell me if the 150 hit limit is being enforced or not.

BullMeister

Back to top Go down

Post  SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead Wed May 18, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi BullMeister,
I paid for 3 of the alts.. so no IP limit. But I have to keep them far apart from each other, otherwise I can't search or fight.
I think people have figured out a way to work off of multiple IPs. There are anonymizer sites out there.
-Gary

SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead

Back to top Go down

Heey  guys Empty guerilla

Post  SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead Thu May 19, 2011 7:29 am

Ah, okay.. I think I understand what Tmonk meant by guerilla tactics..
Once you stand up and are alive again, you grab needles in a nearby dark and infested NT .. stick a couple of your friends waiting in the revive queue - then go hide somewhere. Repeat.

My SantaCruzDead alt is at Bragg Park .. where there are a LOT of prone and smelly x1111 bodies.

SantaCruzGary-Terry-Dead

Back to top Go down

Heey  guys Empty Another massive group

Post  BullMeister Mon May 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Well, here it is, the 23rd of May and 'The Dead' have 1455 members. Now the 'Unlimited Zerg Works' has geared up and there are now 1732 members there. The UZW seems to be the other side of the coin to The Dead as they are all survivors in the military career. There are now 3448 lvl 1 military characters in the stats page.

I think the only way to fix what's happening to the game is for the creator to just wipe every character with 'The Dead' or 'Unlimited Zerg Works' in their group affiliation and lock the game to new characters for a while.

BullMeister

Back to top Go down

Post  Look Im a Doctor Tue May 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Well, things seem to be calm around Tarasius... I revived a couple guys in there (they didn't seem dangerous) and repaired the building damage. Didn't cade or anything since I'm out of AP. Going to do it tomorrow. Just to see if anyone attacks it. Let's see what happens.

Look Im a Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum